When you want to dress traditionally and break the boundaries while looking good, finding the best fashion trend is important. Ethnic dresses have the capacity to upgrade your look instantly and make you appear elegant and captivating at the same time. Whether it’s a traditional kurta pyjama or a simple Nehru jacket, the power of ethnic never dies.And if it is a Nehru jacket specifically, these fashion styles are definitely worth trying at your next event or function.
- Nehru jacket with a white shirt: A crisp white shirt has the incredible ability to transform a simple look into an enlightening presentation.It doesn’t matter what colour trousers you wear with your white shirt at a formal event; it still looks great.Now, when you want to transform this formal western style into an ethnic one, then simply add a Nehru jacket to it. We recommend opting for a similar shade to that of your trousers. But if you want, you can try picking a classic black Nehru jacket or even a dark blue or teal green one to enhance your regular appearance in an ethnic style.
- Nehru jacket over your kurta pyjama – The basic kurta pyjama in neutral shades or any solid colour is perfect for any event where you want to flaunt your ethnic style. But simply wearing a kurta pyjama might not be that captivating. At this time, nothing beats a printed Nehru jacket with a solid-colored kurta pyjama for ethnic style.Wear a traditional Kolhapuri chappal or a sandal with this attire to present a confident and magnificent personality at the next fu you attend.
- Sleeveless Nehru jacket with regular formals — The formal appearance is undoubtedly a dashing choice for men’s fashion, but what if we told you there’s a better way to pull it off? All you need to do to get dressed is choose a sleeveless Nehru jacket that matches the colour of your formals. With the addition of a Nehru jacket, your formal attire will be elevated, and you’ll turn heads without even trying.
- Sherwani and Nehru jacket: A sherwani is a must-have piece of party wear in your wardrobe.It is the most royal and elegant ethnic wear that can make you look just like a prince at any occasion. But if you want to add more value to your sherwani, you can always pair it with a Nehru jacket. Remember, if you have a really heavy worked sherwani, opt for a plain looking Nehru jacket to balance the end results.
- Nehru jacket with a Pathani suit – Most men wear a Pathani suit with utmost pleasure. It is a basic kind of ethnic wear that not only makes you feel comfortable but also helps you appear very stunning and stylish. And for the Pathani suit in its most basic form, a printed or heavily worked Nehru jacket can add some glam.Wear your regular sandals with it and see the glammed up results for any occasion.